If your company is currently upgrading or transitioning to a new standard, it is important to assess where you are in respect to compliance to the new standard, in order to identify gap in your system. Our qualified and experienced auditors are experts in the requirements of the standards, and will help your organization identify gaps in your Management System. If you are starting from scratch with no current certifications, upgrading to a new revision, or adding a new standard to your certification portfolio we can help you get started on the right path for implementation with a gap analysis.
Although, some companies choose to use their own employees to perform internal auditors, unfortunately, most of these employees have a fulltime positions with primary responsibilities, which does not afford them sufficient time needed to perform the audits. This also results in the internal auditors not being able to develop the skills and experience required, to conduct effective Internal Audits. Using your own employees as internal auditors could also result in bias. Employees may not want to identify any nonconformances on their fellow peers, therefore leaving risks and issues unidentified. In turn, ACSI can provide experiences and qualified auditors with the knowledge perform effective internal audits on your behalf. Some of the benefits of outsourcing your internal audits include:
• Auditors are trained, and qualified with extensive experience conducting audits
• Auditors do not possess bias
• More effective audit that focuses on risk and customer satisfaction
• The company can relieve its resources and apply them to performing their primary tasks
• Our knowledge/experience can provide insight to some of the best practices in the industry
• Audits can remain on schedule, without having to wait for internal auditors availability
Second party audits are performed by many companies, to assess their supplier’s systems and determine compliance with requirements. The demand for 2nd party has increased recently, especially within the automotive IATF 16949:2016 standard. Although, some companies currently conduct 2nd party supplier audits internally, more companies are seeing the benefits of outsourcing their 2nd party audit function. Some of the benefits of outsourcing the 2nd party audit process include:
• Utilizing qualified experience auditors conduct value added audits to determine compliance and assess risk in the supply chain.
• Reducing the constraint on internal resources for 2nd party audits.
• Developing the company’s supply chain.
• Identify problems in the supply chain before it can affect the organization or customer.
Copyright © 2020 Assessment and Consulting Services Intl - All Rights Reserved.